Now Open! ZeroShock free fall jump is FREE to all Mt. Olympus Resort Guests or with the purchase of an All Day Park Ticket!
Experience a free fall experience of a lifetime!
- Maximum Weight Restriction – 250 lb. Rider – 1 Jumper Only
- Minimum Weight Restriction – 40 lb. Rider
- Minimum Height Requirement – 44”
- Maximum Height Requirement – 80”
- Do not enter ride until instructed by operator.
- Only 1 jumper at a time. Persons with mental or physical impairment, back, neck, knee or joint injuries, heart conditions, respiratory problems, pregnant, broken or sprained bones SHOULD NOT participate on this activity.
- REMOVE eyeglasses, jewelry or any sharp objects prior to jumping.
- NO food, drinks, or gum allowed.
- NO running.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to ride.
- Do not jump until previous jumper has exited the air bag and you are instructed to do so.
- Do not jump if the “Watch Dog” siren has gone off.
- Aim for target when jumping.
- Exit to the color arrow that operator instructs jumper to exit from.
- Flips, somersaults, diving or rough play is strictly prohibited.
- Never jump feet or face first.
- Exit immediately if ride begins to lose air or you hear siren go off.
Proper Landing Position
- Jump with legs in front, extended out in front as if seated on a recliner. Arms extended out to the side and not underneath.
- Land on back as flat as possible.
- Avoid “dives” and “pencil” dives and DO NOT land on your head/neck!
Warning! Failure to follow these rules may result in serious injury. Jump at your own risk!