When visiting Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks, please be respectful of other guests
and our staff. In order to ensure a fun time for your family and friends, we ask that you respect
and obey the following rules and tips:
Safety is important and our number one priority!
- Be considerate of other guests.
- Walk at all times – No Running.
- No sitting or standing on fences or rails.
- Profanity or unruly behavior are not permitted.
- Line jumping or holding a place in line is prohibited. Once vacating your place in line, you must re-enter at the end, no matter the reason.
- Guests violating this policy will be ejected from the park without a refund.
Mt. Olympus is a family environment and enforces a dress code.
- Clothing with inappropriate words, phrases, or graphics is prohibited.
- Wearing proper footwear is required when not in the water.
- Bathing suits should be of an appropriate attire for a family park.
- Sunscreen is highly recommended.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any one time.
- Mt. Olympus is a 100% smoke-free environment.
- Electronic devices, cameras, phones, etc. are not permitted on waterslides.
- Cameras may not be permitted on some thrill rides. Please check signage at ride entrances for more details regarding camera policy.
- Selfie sticks are not permitted on any ride or waterslide.
- Mt. Olympus requests that all photography, film, or videos taken by guests be used for their personal use and enjoyment only. Any use, reuse or reproduction for commercial purposes without the expressed written consent of Mt. Olympus is prohibited.
- Mt. Olympus has the right to videotape/film/photograph guests on park property for any purpose without payment or consideration therefore.
- Media interested in covering the park should contact the Public Relations Department for more information.
No Carry-In Items
- Outside food, beverages or coolers are not allowed into Mt. Olympus. Exceptions are made for guest with special dietary needs, food allergies, and baby food or formula.
- Due to electrical storms, heavy rains, high winds and other severe weather conditions, some rides and attractions will close temporarily. Mt. Olympus will resume operation of these attractions once safe operating conditions have returned. Mt. Olympus does not issue rain checks.
- Shoplifting is not tolerated at Mt. Olympus. Shoplifters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Failure to abide by any of Mt. Olympus’ rules may result in ejection from the park.