This year, Mt. Olympus’ coasters aren’t the only things making park guests scream! Your little ghouls and boys will be screaming with delight as they trick-or-treat around Mt. Olympus Park with free family friendly hands-on activities, photo-ops, and of course … lots of candy!
Join the Halloween fun every weekend October 1st-November 1st as Mt. Olympus Park transforms into a Halloween Town full of surprises!
Halloween Town Includes:
- Indoor Water & Theme Park Free with Stay
- Select Outdoor Theme Park Rides – Weekends Only
- Underworld Scare Zone (Mid Level Scare)
- Trick-or-Treating at Indoor Theme Park Rides – Sat & Sun Only
- Pumpkin Painting – Every Saturday Night
- Demeter’s Putt Putt Mini Golf Included With Stay
- New! Parthenon Bar & Eats!
- Ghost Outpost (Walk Through Attraction)
- Lost Temple (Kid Friendly Walk Through Attraction)
- Top Secret (Kid Friendly Walk Through Attraction)
Trick or Treating and pumpkin painting are free for kids 12 and under. Rides and Hours subject to change, please check Park Hours for more details.