Click on the title of a frequently asked question below to see the answer. If you don’t see the answer to your question here, please feel free to call or reach out to us via our Contact form- we are happy to help!
Mt. Olympus Resort
- What is the difference between MTO Hotel Rome and Mt. Olympus Resort Rooms
Hotel Rome is our premier lodging option, located on the park grounds and conveniently connected to our indoor water park. With accommodations at Hotel Rome you and your guests are always within close proximity to all our parks. Mt. Olympus Resort Rooms includes accommodations outside of our park grounds but within a short driving or walking distance to all of our parks. Our Resort Rooms offer the full Mt. Olympus experience at a great value, and like Hotel Rome, also include free park passes for every registered guest.
- Can I request a certain building to stay in?
If you place a special request, we will try our very best to accommodate but cannot guarantee the availability of a specific room or building at the time of your check-in. However, the room provided to you at check-in will always be the room type selected when the reservation was made.
- Is the price of parking included with my stay at Mt. Olympus Resort?
Parking is included during your stay at Mt. Olympus Resort. For more information please call us at 1-800-800-4997.
- Is a deposit required to reserve a room or campsite? Is it refundable?
When booking your stay at Mt. Olympus Resort, the credit card will be charged the Deposit amount Due plus Taxes/Fees at the time of your Reservation. You have 72 hours prior to your arrival date to cancel with a processing fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of your planned arrival date, your total stay will be forfeited. Some reservation may qualify for the amount withheld to be used towards a future stay within up to a 5 year period.
- If I reserve a room, when do you charge my credit card?
When booking your stay at Mt. Olympus Resort, the credit card will be charged the Deposit amount Due plus Taxes/Fees at the time of your Reservation. The remaining balance must be paid upon check-in.
- Do you accept checks?
Mt. Olympus only accepts personal checks for your check-in amount 30 days prior to your arrival date. Otherwise credit cards must be used for your room reservation. For final payment upon check-in we accept cash, credit cards, and travelers checks.
- Is there an age restriction to reserve a room?
You must be 18 years or older to stay overnight at Mt. Olympus Resort unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is guaranteed after 4:00 pm but you may arrive as early as 9:00 am to pre-register for your park entrance passes. Check-out is at 10:00 am but your park passes are valid the entire day. Guest may arrive as early as 9 am to Check-in and use our Amenities while your room is being prepared for your arrival.
- Do you offer Wi-Fi? Is there a fee?
We’re proud to offer Free Basic Wi-Fi Service to all of our guests.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
Mt. Olympus does not allow pets in any of the rooms. But Wisconsin Dells does offers a variety of Great Local Pet Resorts like Pampered Paws Pet Resort, Pet Retreat and Noble Hound Pet Resort to name a few.
- Do you offer cribs or rollaway beds if I need one? Is there a fee?
Pack and Play Cribs and Rollaway beds are available for a Fee of per night. Please Call 800-800-4997 and a Customer Service Representative will assist you with your request.
- What is your cancellation policy?
In the Event you must Cancel. You have 72 hours prior to your arrival date to cancel with a processing fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of your planned arrival date, your total stay will be forfeited. Please give us a Call, Some reservation may qualify for the amount withheld to be used towards a future stay within and up to a 5 year period.
- Where can I eat while staying at the Mt. Olympus Resort?
We offer a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, bars and snack areas while staying at our resort as well as visiting our water and theme parks.
- Is there a difference between Mt. Olympus Resort and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park?
Mt. Olympus Resort refers to the hotel and motel accommodations – of which we have more than 1600 rooms to choose from. Mt. Olympus Theme Park and Water Park includes the outdoor attractions on our 200+ acres of land. Both the parks and resorts offer family fun for everyone in your group. As a bonus, free entrance to our outdoor water and theme parks is always included to registered overnight guests.
- How can I get to Mt. Olympus Resort from where I live?
Our Resort Check-In is Located at 655 N. Frontage Road, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
For detailed directions please visit our Connect Page or Resort Map Page.
- What is included with my water & theme park pass if I am lodging at one of the Mt. Olympus Resort locations?
Passes include full access to all rollercoasters, go-karts, and water activities located within our outdoor parks on the Mt. Olympus Theme Park and Water Park grounds.
- How long are my park tickets valid once I reserve a room?
Your passes are valid for your entire stay, from the moment you check-in throughout your check-out date.
Water & Theme Park
- What are the hours of the outdoor and indoor water & theme parks?
Park hours vary per season. View our Park Hours or contact us at 800-800-4997.
- Are there age restrictions for children visiting the Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park?
We do not have age requirements for any of our parks. To reserve overnight accommodations at the Mt. Olympus Resort, you must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Are life vests or water wings required for children in the water parks? Do you provide them?
We do not require children to use flotation devices in the water. However, you can bring your own or purchase them in the water parks and retail store.
- Do the water parks have rules regarding children in diapers?
Children still in diapers are required to wear swimmer diapers while in the water.
- Do your water parks have changing rooms and showers available? Is there a fee to use them?
We are proud to offer free changing rooms and showers to all park guests.
- Are there lockers available for my personal belongings?
Lockers are available throughout the parks for a small fee.
- Are outside foods or beverages allowed inside the water & theme parks?
We do not allow guest to bring outside food or beverage into the Mt. Olympus Theme Park and Water Park.
- Are there concessions stands within your outdoor and indoor parks?
There are several concession stands and restaurants located throughout all our parks. We offer snack shops, a bar and grill, coffee shops and retail locations to purchase food and beverages and much, much more.
- Where can I find a map of the parks?
You can find a map of our parks to navigate your stay under Park Info on the Resort Map Page.
- When is the best time of year to visit Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park?
The most popular time to visit our outdoor and indoor water & theme parks is during the summer. However, if you’re a bigger fan of less crowds and more value, our indoor water & theme park is also open year round with outdoor activities, including golfing in the fall plus tubing and skiing and snowboarding in the winter.
- Can I gain access to the Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks if I am not lodging at one of the Mt. Olympus Resort locations?
Yes you can, just head on over to our main ticket booth to purchase your day passes. Please remember that when you stay with us your Tickets are Free plus a bonus day upon check-out. 1-800-800-4997 to book your vacation with us!
Wisconsin Dells & Surrounding Areas
- What restaurants are in the area surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park Resort?
The closest restaurants to Mt. Olympus Theme Park and Water Park Resort, and some of our favorites are Pizza Pub, The Grateful Shed, The DelBar, B-Lux Bar & Grill and Sprecher’s. However, the Wisconsin Dells area offers many great dining options, and may be a short drive away from the World of Mt. Olympus.
- Are taxicabs available to get around town?
Wisconsin Dells has many taxi services available. Please visit our information desk during your stay for contact information.