This year, Mt. Olympus’ coasters aren’t the only things making park guests scream! Your little ghouls and boys will be screaming with delight as they trick-or-treat around Mt. Olympus Park with free family friendly hands-on activities, photo-ops, and of course … lots of candy! Join the Halloween fun every weekend September 30th – October 31st as Mt. Olympus Park transforms into a Halloween Town full of surprises!
Halloween Town Starts September 30th and Runs through October 31st.
What’s Included When You Pay Now:
- Indoor Water & Theme Park Free with Stay
- Medusa’s Slidewheel – America’s 1st Rotating Water Slide!
- 22,500 sq. ft Indoor Waterpark Expansion
- Underworld Scare Zone (Mid Level Scare)
- Trick-or-Treating at Indoor Theme Park Rides — Saturday Nights
- Pumpkin Painting Free for kids 12 and under! (Oct. 7 / 14 / 21 / 28)
- Ghost Outpost & Lost Temple (Walk Through Attraction)
STAY IN THE LOOP
Sign up for email updates and follow us on social for exclusive insider news, offers, and giveaways.
Wisconsin Dells ~ Water Park Capital of the World!