Mt. Olympus Custom Car Show Classes
Show cars will be scored in the following categories for judging. There is 10 points possible in each category with a total of 100 points possible overall. If you want the prizes and recognition at the awards ceremony on Saturday at 6:30 p.m., you will need to go through the judging lanes Friday from 6-8 pm or Saturday from 9am-2pm.
- Paint – Quality of paint job, are there runs, dirt spots, orange peel, are there murals, graphics, are all jambs painted, is it candy, etc.
- Body – Is there shaving, Frenching, suicide, body kit, dents, after market body parts, custom metal work.
- Interior – Anything custom, fabrics, paint, fiberglass work, roll-cage, gauges, pedals, shifter.
- Suspension/Underbody – Lowered, Hydro’s, air-ride, aftermarket suspension, strut-tower bars, sway bars, brakes, powder coating, chrome, etc.
- Tires/Rims – do the rims match the car, style, size, off-set, quality of paint or powder coat on them, are they pitted or curb mark.
- Engine – Paint, wire loomed, chromed, polished, built, turbo, supercharged, Nos, etc.
- Stereo – If classic car does it work, amps, subs, tv’s, dvd, gaming systems, is equipment custom installed.
- Trunk/Bed- Presentation… Is it restored or finished, is it custom?
- Lights – Are lenses in good shape, restored, after market lights, neon’s, strobes, etc.
- Overall – How well is it put together, quality of work overall, engineering, plan and execution, anything out of the ordinary?
Minimum requirements to be considered a show car are as follows …
And please note that due to the major interest in the show we are requiring this year that you must have 4 minor and 1 major modification to enter the show with your car. Unless it is a classic, special edition or exotic vehicle. The official at the gate will have the final say if your vehicle meets the requirements to get in.
Minor modifications include but not limited to …
- Partial engine, lowering kit, partial interior, after market brakes, striping, rims, stereo not custom installed, tint, grill, lights, etc.
- 5 minor modifications equal 1 major modification
Major modifications include but not limited to …
- Custom engine compartment, fully built motor
- Complete custom paint or metal work, body kit, Frenching, suiciding, chopped, channeled
- Hydraulics, Air-Ride
- Full undercarriage, wrapped/ reinforced, smoothed frame,
- Full interior, custom stereo install
If your car is borderline or does not have enough modification’s you may still be able to enter later on Saturday if there is room.
You do not need a show car to enter in the burnout contest or the stereo competition.
Best Of Show
Best of show
StreetStyle Car Club Pick
Team Midwest King of the Dells
Best of Show Paint
Best of Show Interior
Best of Show Engine
Best of Show Hydraulics
Best of Show Rims
Best of Show Stereo
Best of Show Undercarriage
Best Of Class
Best of class Truck
Best of class Fullsize SUV / Van
Best of class Midsize SUV / Van
Best of class 4X4
Best of class Mini truck
Best of class Import 2-door
Best of class Import 4-door
Best of class Domestic 2-door
Best of class Domestic 4-door
Best of class Exotic
Best of class European
Best of class Old School Muscle car (pre1979)
Best of class New School Muscle car (1980 & newer)
Best of class Hot Rod
Best of class Rat Rod
Best of class Classic Car
Best of class Lowrider New School
Best of class Lowrider Old School
Best of class Lowrider Luxury
Best of class Lowrider G-body
Best of class Donk
Best of class Sport Bike
Best of class Traditional Motorcycle
Best of class Rat Rod Motorcycle
Best of class Special Interest
Best of class Young Riders (under 16)
Check out Mt. Olympus Custom Car Show on Facebook!
Brought to you by the makers of Dropfest Sweet Promotions LLC
Hydraulic Hop &
Best Of The Show
Burnout & Donut Competition
All Cars Are Welcome
Book Any Day!
Receive $120 Off Per Night!
- Save $120 Off Per Night When You Book A Room For 1 Night Or More!
- Mt. Olympus Water Park & Theme Park Tickets Are FREE With Stay!
- Championship Golf Tickets FREE With Stay!
- Free Bonus Day At The Park Upon Check Out!
- Night At The Theme Park included Free With Stay! (Seasonal)